Combined they offer great campaign coverage, industry trends and thought leadership across the entire range of mobile marketing, advertising and commerce.
They also put out a series of reference guides called the Classic Guides. These go deep on specific subjects such as mobile advertising, women in the mobile space and predictions for the year ahead.
This year, I’m thrilled to have an article included in their second annual Classic Guide to Mobile Commerce. My article is on page 18 where I talk about how to nurture your existing customers into the mobile channel. Since you’ve already established a relationship with these customers, they’re going to be extremely influential in the uptake of this new brand touch point.
My thinking has evolved since I wrote this piece but I still feel it offers some good foundational advice. Hope you agree and hope you take the time to read all the other articles. There’s a lot of great learning contained in that guide.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Four Mobile Web Experiences You Can Offer Customers
- The 3 Dimensions Of Effective Mobile Email
- Launch and Learn – Driving Campaign Success with In-Flight Optimization
- 5 Steps To Address Mobile Customer Fragmentation
- Mobile + The New Direct White paper